SHANGHAI CBAGRO CO.,LTD | Professional nature plant extracts manufacturer and supplier|
Manufacturer Supply Best Quality Iron(II) fumarate Nutritional Supplement
CAS Registry Number
What is the Iron(II) fumarate?
Ferrous Fumarate is the fumarate salt form of the mineral iron. Administration of ferrous fumarate results in elevation of serum iron concentration, which is then assimilated into hemoglobin, required for the transport of oxygen, or trapped in the reticuloendothelial cells for storage. This agent is used as a dietary supplement, and to prevent or treat iron deficiency related syndromes.
Ferrous fumarate is a type of iron. You normally get iron from the foods you eat. In your body, iron becomes a part of your hemoglobin and myoglobin. Hemoglobin carries oxygen through your blood to tissues and organs. Myoglobin helps your muscle cells store oxygen.
- Ferrous fumarate is safer and more effective than other ferric supplement additives, it is not stimulating the stomach, and can be long-term used as ferric supplement additives.
- Ferrous fumarate can lift the level of protoheme and keep it at a normal level.
- Ferrous fumarate is an organic iron preparation containing Fe2+ with high biological effect, which is different from ferrous sulfate in the absorption. It raises the absorptivity of ferric as well as other trace elements.
- With high stability, ferrous fumarate is not destroy the vitamin and catalyse the oxidation reaction, ferrous fumarate helps other nutrients’ absorption, so ferrous fumarate supplemented in diets helps the absorption of premix and Complete feed.
- Ferrous fumarate can raise the feed conversion ratio and promote the animals’ growth with ower the cost.
This medicine contains the iron salt, ferrous fumarate which helps restore iron levels in the body when levels are low. The ferrous fumarate salt may help reduce the chances of getting gastro-intestinal problems which are usually associated with other iron salts.