SHANGHAI CBAGRO CO.,LTD | Professional nature plant extracts manufacturer and supplier|
Herbal Extract Bamboo Leaf Extract Common Lophatherum Herb extract
Lophatherum Herb Extract Specifications:
|Item||Natural Plant Herbal Extract|
|Ratio||4:1, 5:1, 10:1, 90%, 98%, 99%|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Grade||health products, food and cosmetics|
|Source||Fruit, Root, Seed, Leaf|
|Sample||Free Sample Avaliable|
|Particle size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Place of origin||Shanghai, China (Mainland)|
What is herbal extract function?
The plant extract is a plant-based material that, according to the need for the intended use of the extracted final product, undergoes a physical and chemical extraction separation process that directs the concentration and concentration of one or more active ingredients in the plant without altering its active ingredient Structure and the formation of the product. According to the different characteristics, can be divided into vegetable oil, extract, powder, lens and other plant extracts are plant-based materials (such as plants, raw materials, In accordance with the needs of the use of the final product of extraction, through the physical and chemical extraction separation process, directional acquisition and concentration of plants in one or more active ingredients, without changing its active ingredient structure and the formation of products. In accordance with the different characteristics, can be divided into vegetable oil, extract, powder, lens, etc., in accordance with the different characteristics, can be divided into vegetable oil, extract, powder, crystal, etc.
Nutural plant herbal extract can be used in the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, health industry, beauty industry and other industries
Lophatherum herb extract presents also very good technical features, as it is easy to dissove in hot water and low-density alcohol with high thermal and water stability, processing flexibility, and high oxidation prevention stability.
Even and unfavorable condition that the local concentraction far exceeds the limit, there shall be no oxidation promotion effects, which occurs generally in tea polyphenols. Moreover, the extract carries with it the original faint scent of bamboo, and a favorable and refreshing taste with little sweetness and bitterness. It can be used widely in the production of drug, food, anti-aging products, cosmetics and feeding stuff.
- Bamboo leaf flavonoids protect heart and cerebral vessels and regulate blood lipid, lower blood viscosity.
- Bamboo leaf flavonoids enhance immunity and anti-fatigue.
- Bamboo leaf flavonoids antibiosis and anti-virus, also has deodorization, aroma enhancement effects.
- Bamboo leaf flavonoids improve the safety of meat products, improve texture properties, colour and lustre and has water-retaining property.
- Bamboo leaf flavonoids is widely used as a flavor enhancer, natural antioxidant, sweetener and the pigment in the beverage industry.
- Multifunctional food additive.
- Health care products and food supplements.
- Top grade of skin care product.
- Green feed additive.
- Beer specifical additive.
- Bamboo Leaves Flavone As dietary supplements, intaken as capsules;
- Bamboo Leaves Flavone As an ingredient in other nutraceutical products such as milk powder, nutraceutical beverage (Bamboo Beer, Bamboo Water), etc;
- Added to regular foods to Bamboo Leaves Flavone increase its nutrition values such as rice/noodle;
- Bamboo Leaves Flavone As cosmetic ingredient used in skin-care products.
Manufacturer Supplier Herbal Extract Bamboo Leaf Extract Common Lophatherum Herb extract
High Quality Free Sample Common Lophatherum Herb extract
100% Natural High quality Lophatherum Herb Extract powder 15% ,20%,50% Flavonoids,silica
Hot Selling 100% Natural Bamboo Leaf Extract Lophatherum Herb Extract Powder