SHANGHAI CBAGRO CO.,LTD | Professional nature plant extracts manufacturer and supplier|
Natural Cassia Angustifolia P.E plant extract Folium Sennae Extract senna leaf extract
|Particle Size||100% pass 80mesh|
|Senna Leaf Extract Powder||8%10%20%30% HPLC|
|Loss on dry(5h at 105 °C )||≤5.0%|
|Ash(3h at 600°C)||≤5.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm|
|Residual Solvents||Eur. Pharm. 2000|
|Total bacterial count||Max.1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mould||Max.100cfu /g|
|Escherichia coli presence Salmonella||Negative|
Senna Leaf Extract powder
Senna Leaf Extract powder, senna leaf, like many other herbs, has many therapeutic properties and has been used as a medicine for centuries. This leaf is mostly used to alleviate the symptoms of constipation and is also used as a colon cleanse. Senna is considered to be one of the most popular and traditional laxative that helps ease out the complicationsof constipation and other digestion related problems. The pods and seeds of the senna plant are used as a herbal medicine. The leaves are dried and used as concoction in herbal tea which also has the same benefits as the capsules or powder. Lets take a look at the benefits and side effects of using senna leaf as a medicine.
Senna , the sennas, is a large genus of flowering plants in the legume family Fabaceae, and the subfamilyCaesalpinioideae. This diverse genus is native throughout the tropics, with a small number of species in temperate regions. The number of species is estimated to be from about 260 to 350. The type species for the genus is Senna alexandrina. About 50 species of Senna are known in cultivation
Main function of Senna Leaf Extract powder
- Cathartic effect: senna infusion contains anthraquinone derivatives, its cathartic effect and irritation more than other laxatives.
- Antibacterial inhibition: senna extract alcohol resistant variety of bacteria such as staphylococcus, diphtheria bacillus, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, and escherichia coli, the water extract useful only for Salmonella typhi.
- Hemostasis: senna powder can increase platelet and fibrinogen, reduced clotting time, recalcification time, prothrombin time and blood clot contraction time, help to stop the bleeding.
- Muscle relaxation: senna can block acetylcholine at the motor nerve terminals and skeletal joints, so that muscle relaxation.
Application of Senna Leaf Extract powder
- Applied in food field, senna tea is widely used to treat constipation;
- Applied in health product field, to be added into health products to relaxe the bowels;
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute pancreatitis, bacillary dysentery and cholecystitis.
Natural Cassia Angustifolia P.E plant extrct Folium Sennae Extract senna leaf extract
Natural organic senna alexandrina leaf extract Cassia angustifolia p.e.
100% Natural Food Grade Senna Powder Senna Leaf Powder Extract 10:1 /Senna Extract 30% / Senna Leaves P.E.
Top quality senna leaf p.e. sennosides with factory price and top quality