SHANGHAI CBAGRO CO.,LTD | Professional nature plant extracts manufacturer and supplier|
L-Glutamine Essential Amino Acid Nutritional Supplement
99% glutamine , l glutamine powder with solubility
Molecular Formula: C5H10N2O3
Grade Standard:Pharma Grade, Food Grade
What is the L-Glutamine?
Glutamine Powder is the most abundant amino acid found in human muscle and plasma. Over 60% of the free-floating amino acid pool in skeletal muscle cells is made up of L glutamine. It is also a primary nitrogen donor, meaning that it moves the nitrogen around in the body to where it is needed. Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance is absolutely necessary for muscle building. Glutamine Powder was once considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can make its own from the amino acids glutamic acid, isoleucine and valine. Recently, however, is has become known as a conditionally essential amino acid because in times of physical stress, such as intense exercise and surgery, the body requires more of it to maintain its glutamine stores in blood and muscle. When glutamine stores are depleted, you may experience decreases in strength, stamina, and recovery.
- Glutamine Powder is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
- Glutamine Powder is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
- Glutamine Powder is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source.
- Glutamine Powder also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range.
- Glutamine Powder serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines. Without it, these cells waste away. 6.Pure Glutamine Powder is also used by white blood cells and is important for immune function.
- Glutamine Powder assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body, and is the basis of the building blocks for the synthesis of RNA and DNA.
Glutamine is the forth most concentrated amino acid in skeletal muscle tissue - it comprises about eight percent of the total amino acid count in your body's protein structures. As one of the three BCAA's, L-Leucine is essential to your basic health.
Glutamine has both athletic and medical applications.
Glutamine maintains nitrogen balance, and it has also been shown to enhance thinking abilities that can decline as physical activity becomes more intense L-Leucine also works to heal bone, skin and muscle tissue.
|Certificate of Analysis|
|Assay||98.5% ~ 101.5%||99.8% min|
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder||conforms|
|Particle Size||NLT 100% Through 80 mesh||conforms|
|Loss on Drying||<2.0%||0.47%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||conforms|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||conforms|