SHANGHAI CBAGRO CO.,LTD | Professional nature plant extracts manufacturer and supplier|
Factory Moringa leaf powder buyers with best price
English name: Moringa Extract
Use Part: leaf
Appearance: brown yellow powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Test Method: TLC
Moringa Oleifera, commonly known as Moringa is the most nutritious tree found on the earth. Moringa is considered as the power house of Nutrients because the Moringa leaves contain more than 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants. Moringa tree grows in tropical conditions and this tree is native to Indian and Africa.
Moringa tree thrives in dry conditions with very little amount of water. In African language Moringa tree is known as never die tree. This is because of its ability to survive in acute dry conditions.
Moringa Leaves are the most nutritious part of the Moringa tree and are widely used in salads, curries and chutneys in India. Nowadays Moringa is getting popular world wide as a nutrition supplements because of its very high contents of vitamins and minerals.
1.It inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. In high concentration it inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. It acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
4. It stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings.
5. It accerlates the heart beats and constritic the blood vessels.
6. It inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.
1. As an important active ingredient in pharmaceutical, for instance, it acts as potent anti- tuberculosis and used to cure liver diseases; it also stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings and accelerates the heart beats and constricts the blood vessels.
2. In cosmetic industry, the moringa oil is used for various skin and hair care needs.
3. As a natural nutritional supplements, helping to lose weight.
Certificate of analysis:
|Product Name||Moringa Powder|
|Plant Part||Moringa leaf|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||≤10000cfu/g||Complies|