Natural Morinda Root Morinda Officinalis How Extract
- SHANGHAI CBAGRO CO.,LTD|Professional nature plant extracts manufacturer and supplier.
Morinda Root Extract Morinda officinalis How extract (ratio 4:1,10:1,20:1 TLC)
Factory supply bajitian Root Extract powder Radix Morinda Officinalis
High quality morinda officinalis extract morinda root extract 10:1
Factory Supply morinda root extract powder medicinal plant extraction
Hot Sale Natural Morinda Root Morinda Officinalis How Extract
Natural Medicinal Indian Mulberry Root Extract, Medicinal Morinda Root Extract Powder
Natural Medicinal Indian Mulberry Root Extract/Radix Morindae Officinalis
Supply morinda root extract powder medicinal plant extraction
(Medicine grade)Radix Morindae Officinalis Extract
|Product name||Medicinal morinda root extract||Plant used||Root|
|Latin name||Morinda officinalis How||Color||Brown yellow powder|
|Batch Quantity||1005kg||Batch Number||LC151206|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Extract Solvent||Water|
|Bulk Density||0.4-0.6g/ml||Mesh Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Ash Content||≤5.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||Arsenic (As)||≤2ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
|E. Coli||Negative in 10g||Salmonella||Negative in 25g|
|Staphylococcus||Negative in 10g|
Bacopin is also commonly known as Bajitian. Morinda is a member of the Rubiaceae family. It can be found in Malaysia and Australia although it is making its way to parts of Asia, China, and India. The applicable parts of morinda are the fruits, leaves, flowers, stems, bark, and roots. Morinda root contains potassium, vitaminC, beta-sitosterol, carotene, vitamin A, flavone glycosides, linoleic acid, capric acid, ursolic acid, rutin, and other constituents. Morinda citrifulia has a pungent, sweet taste.
Morindae officinalis extract is often used to increase sexual strength in men and women. It is used for impotence, premature ejaculation, soreness of the lower back and knees, and infertility. It is also used by women for infertility and frigidity. In addition, it is also considered to be beneficial to the heart. And like many other tonic herbs, it has been shown to be effective in lowering high blood pressure. It is one of the finest tonics since it is not only powerful but extremely well tolerated. It is considered a major longevity herb and is a regular ingredient in Daoist formulations.
Morinda root extract used for ?
- Morinda Root Extract is often used to increase sexual strength in men and women.
- Morinda Root Extract is used for impotence, premature ejaculation, soreness of the lower back and knees and infertility.
- Morinda Root Extract is also used by women for infertility and frigidity.
- Morinda Root Extract is also considered to be beneficial to the heart.
- And like many other tonic herbs, Morinda Root Extract has been shown to be effective in lowering high blood pressure.
- Morinda Root Extract is one of the finest tonics since it is not only powerful but extremely well tolerated.
- Improving Kidney weak and enhancing sexual performance;
- Enhancing Learning and Memory;
- Strengthening tendons and bones, dewetting & fending off the cold;
- Anti-aging, anti-fatigue, anti-depressants;
- Enhancing immunity, resistancing to disease;
- Lowering high blood pressure;
- Curing infertility and sexual apathy of women.
- Lower High Blood Pressure;
- Reduce Arthritis Symptoms/Pain;
- Enhance Cellular Health;
- Inhibits pre-cancer function and growth of cancer tumors;
- Strengthen Immune System;
- Increases body energy;
- Acts as anti inflammatory and anti histaminic agent;
- Alleviates Pain;
- has antibacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage;
- Promote General Health;
- Increasing the phagocytic index of macrophage and stimulating antibody formation, thus to enhance body’s immune function;
- Anti-tumor activity, owning the strong inhibitory effect on cancer cell;
- Anti-fatigue effect, enable glycogen content has a significant increase and increase the body’s exercise capacity.