SHANGHAI CBAGRO CO.,LTD | Professional nature plant extracts manufacturer and supplier|
Manufacturer Supply Best Quality Aspartic Acid
Aspartic acid (abbreviatedas D-AA, Asp, or D) is an α-amino acid with the chemical formulaHOOCCH(NH2)CH2COOH. The carboxylate anion and salts of aspartic acid are knownas aspartate. The L-isomer of aspartate is one of the 22 proteinogenic aminoacids, i.e., the building blocks of proteins. Its codons are GAU and GAC.
Aspartic acid is,together with glutamic acid, classified as an acidic amino acid with a pKa of3.9, however in a peptide the pKa is highly dependent on the local environment.A pKa as high as 14 is not at all uncommon. Aspartate is pervasive inbiosynthesis. As with all amino acids, the presence of acid protons depends onthe residue's local chemical environment and the pH of the solution.
ASPARTIC ACID SPECIFICATIONS:
|Description||White crystals or crystalline powder|
|State Of Solution||≥98.0%|
|Specific Rotation||+24.8° ~ +25.8°|
|pH||2.5 ~ 3.5|
|Other Amino Acids||Conforms|
|Loss On Drying||≤0.20%|
|Residue On Ignition||≤0.10%|
Asparagine has good function of revealing fresh and the preservation. Asparagine widely uses as medicinal preparation or revealing fresh and antiseptic in food profession,and can replace monosodium glutamate.
Asparagine can be raw material of heart disease medicine and liver function promoter,ammonolysis toxic agent, weary elimination medicinal preparation and amino acid infusion.
Has good function of revealing fresh and the preservation. It widely uses as medicinal preparation or revealing fresh and antiseptic in food profession,and can replace monosodium glutamate. It can be raw material of heart disease medicine and liver function promoter,ammonolysis toxic agent, weary elimination medicinal preparation and amino acid infusion. There are a wide range of uses in industry.
- aspartic acid is widely used on medicine, food and chemical industry.
- aspartic acid can be used on the treatment of heart disease, liver disease and hypertension.It has the function of preventing and recorving fatigue.
- It can be made of amino acid infusion to do as ammonia antidote, liver function promoter and fatigue recovery agent.
- aspartic acid can be used on tech industry. It is a good nutrition supplements that can be added in soft drinks.
- It is also the raw material of radix asparagi acyl methyl phenylalanine which is we know as Aspartame.
- aspartic acid can be used on chemical industry. It is the raw material of synthetic resin.
- aspartic acid can also be used as nutritive additive on cosmetics.